Because in addition to the pleasant creaminess and the aroma-enhancing effect, this version also has the wonderful chocolaty taste of the cocoa nibs. Whatever you want to pimp, you can take it to the next level with this recipe fromDandelion .
Ingredients:470 g cream (we haven't tried alternative products yet - but it's at the top of the list ;-) )
25 grams of sugar
60 g cocoa nibs
That's how it's done:
- Place the cream and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a slow boil over medium-high heat.
- Take it off the stovetop, add the cacao nibs ( also available in our shop ) and stir both together.
- Let the cream stand for about 30 minutes; It shouldn't be much longer, as it tends to become bitter afterwards.
- Pass the (still) liquid cream through a fine sieve. Then let it cool down completely, otherwise it won't whip properly.
- You can of course use the blender of your choice to whip it up. However, if you have a stander, we recommend using it. Open it up until it throws small "spikes".
- Chill them until you're ready to eat them. It is best not to keep them for more than a day. The cream tastes perfect on the ' ice chocolate ' but also brings a wonderfully nibby flavor to any chocolate cake. Do you fancy chocolate cake? Here we have a list of the 5 best chocolate cake recipes.
You want to know if cacao nibs are really as healthy as people say they are? Here we have put together some information for you about what you should know about cocoa bean slivers ... and whether they are really that healthy .
Are you really interested in cocoa nibs and chocolate? Maybe a team chocolate tasting would be just the thing for you! Here you will learn everything you always wanted to know about chocolate and nibs :-) !